How do you reset the phone?
1 Go to the “Applications” screen and click “Settings”.
- 2 Select “General management” (“Backup and restore” in older models). ...
- 3 Click “Reset”> “Factory data reset”. ...
- 4 Select “Restore” at the end of the list of data that will be deleted with this action.
- Access the Menu and click on Settings.
- Click on Privacy and, in the personal data section, select Factory data reset.
- Press on Reset phone and then Delete all to confirm.
- Go to your phone's Settings and search for Backup & Restore, or Restore for some Android devices.
- From here, choose Factory data to reset, then scroll down and click Reset device.
- On the phone screen, press the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
If you want to know how to restart Android because your smartphone has frozen and / or no longer responds to commands, you can try to force it to restart by holding down the Power button on the phone (i.e. the power button on the terminal) for about ten seconds.
reboot system now: allows you to reboot the device.
- Go to the Android model lock.
- After trying several times, you will get a message to try after 30 seconds.
- There you will see the “Backup PIN” option, click on it.
- Here enter the backup PIN and OK.
- Finally, by entering the backup PIN you can unlock the device.
When you are ready to reset your Huawei smartphone, open the Android Settings menu (the gear icon located on the home screen), go to Advanced settings> Backup and reset and select the Factory data reset item which is at the bottom of the screen that opens.
How to restore the Brondi Joy to factory settings
To do this, the first thing to do is to access the Brondi Joy Menu, then click on 'Settings' (gear wheel), move to the 'Account' tab and then click on the 'Backup and Restore' item by pressing the OK button ( Enter).
To restore the default screen resolution of your PC, you must first click on an empty spot on the desktop with the right button and, from the context menu, select the Screen settings item. Click, therefore, on the field under the heading Screen resolution.
- Sign in with your Google Account. To check if you have a Google Account, enter your email address. Create a Google Account if you don't already have one.
- Synchronize your data. Find out how to back up your data.
- Make sure you have a Wi-Fi connection.
To backup Android via Google just enter the phone Settings, access the System section, touch the Backup and reset item, check that the Google account is present and activate the automatic backup.
How to Permanently Erase Android Data
We then save our data and our applications on a possible microSD memory card or on the Personal Computer and then proceed by carrying out a hard reset of the device through the path Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset.
As you can read on the confirmation screen, with the factory reset all data is deleted, including apps, accounts, photos. Obviously the Android system remains installed and all settings are reset as expected by the smartphone manufacturer.
Factory data reset wipes the data from the phone. The data stored in your Google Account can be restored, while all apps and their data are uninstalled. To prepare for restoring your data, make sure your data is stored in your Google Account.
If the phone is not responding, try a forced restart. Press and hold the power key off + the volume down key for 10 seconds to perform a force restart of the device.
Hard reset With the phone off, press the volume key "+" and then the power key together for about 6-7 seconds or in any case until a screen with the wording "ANDROID RECOVERY" appears - with the volume key "-" go to highlight the item "WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET" - press the power / ignition button ...
[Recommended Solution] Press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds to force restart the device. If the two solutions above don't work, charge your Android phone to get it out of the boot loop.
Method 2 “Hard Reset”: Turn off the phone, press and hold the volume key “down” and then press and release the power key while continuing to press the volume keys, and until the menu appears. From this menu you will need to select "Factory Reset" to proceed with formatting the Huawei.
- Turn off the phone using the power button.
- Once completely off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Release as soon as the Restore Menu appears.
- Turn the phone off.
- Immediately after that press the 'Volume +' button and the 'Power Button' (power button) at the same time.
- Wait for it to turn on by itself and release the buttons when the Huawei logo is shown.
Tap Forgotten Sequence. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone. Reset the screen lock.
From the Google Assistant, select Settings> Devices> Phone> Sign in with Voice Match. Record a sample of your voice, and then enable Voice Unlock with Voice Match. - click on "Unlock my device" in the left menu, and from the drop-down menu click on "Unlock my device".
All you have to do, in this case, is to perform the one called forced restart in jargon: to do this, press and hold the Volume Down key and the side power key of the device at the same time for about 7 seconds, or until the device turns off and then turns on again immediately after (...