Mail drop iphone where is it located?
If you go to the Mail preferences, in the sidebar you have to select “iCloud” and then put the check mark on “Send large attachments using Mail Drop”. What will happen next? Prepare an email message as usual, then press the button to add an attachment.
With Mail Drop, you can send attachments up to 5GB in size. You can send these attachments directly from Mail on a Mac, the Mail app on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and from iCloud.com on a Mac or PC. All file types are supported and attachments do not take up iCloud storage space.
- 1) Open the "Mail" application
- 2) Select the message you want April by clicking on it from the list.
- 3) Look for the paperclip icon, which indicates the presence of attachments to the e-mail message.
If you receive an email with an attachment (a file), you can open the file after downloading it to your computer. If the attachment is a Pages, Numbers, or Keynote document you can download it or just open it in Pages, Numbers, or Keynote for iCloud beta.
- Go to Settings> General> Info> Name.
- Touch. , enter a new name, then tap Done.
- Open the Settings app and tap Bluetooth.
- Tap next to the Bluetooth device to rename.
- Under Name enter a different name.
By default, each activated iPhone after purchase is assigned the name "iPhone of" followed by the name of the user it belongs to.
- Download Documents for free.
- Open the email in the Mail app.
- Tap and hold on the attachment.
- Tap Share.
- Select Copy to Documents.
to open attachments with compressed content, just download the free application from Google play called RAR, this app allows you to open compressed attached files received on Android devices in RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ format , 7z, ISO and ARJ.
You can easily recognize messages with attachments as there is a paper clip symbol next to the sender's name. Once you have opened the email of your interest, to view the attachments, click on their name at the top of the message, under the subject.
First, open the iPhone Settings by tapping the gear icon attached to the Home screen of the device, then tap the Password and Account items (on iOS 14 and later you need to go to Settings> Mail or Settings> Contacts ) and Add account to add the PEC box ...
- Open the email containing the attachment you want to delete.
- In the Attachment box, right-click the attachment and select Remove, or select the file in the Attachment box and press Delete on your keyboard.
- Log in to Gmail on a computer.
- Select the emails you want to forward.
- Click on More. Forward as an attachment.
- In the "To" field, add the recipients. ...
- Add the subject of the message.
- Write your message.
- At the bottom, click Submit.
How to send long videos from iPhone using AirDrop
To share a large video from your iPhone with a nearby iOS or macOS device, AirDrop is often the quickest and most straightforward method. There are no limits on the size of the video and there is no need to download additional apps.
- Tap where in the email you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. above the keyboard.
- Touch. ...
- Tap "Use Photo" or "Use Video" to insert them into the email, or tap Retry if you want to take or re-record.
Insert Drive files into Gmail messages
- In Gmail, click Write.
- In the compose window toolbar, click Drive. and choose the file.
- Click Insert.
- When the message is ready, click Send.
Alternatively, on Windows you can view the message contained in the PEC attachment with a little trick: just change the file extension to. mht and open it with a common browser (such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome).
The first application that I want to advise you to use to open files allows you to open files in the internal memory of your device. The application I'm telling you about is called ES File Manager and it's a great tool for exploring the various folders of Android devices.
On the home page of the Google Docs documents of your account, we find a button that allows you to upload files from our PC, even in PDF format; once loaded, just click on it to view its content.
- Make sure you've downloaded the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app.
- Open the message.
- Tap the attachment to open it.
- At the top right, tap Save to Drive.
- When the message is saved, you will see "Saved to Drive" on the screen.
You can view non-Book Store PDFs and books on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and the Mac you're signed in to using the same Apple ID. Go to Settings> [Your Name]> iCloud, turn on iCloud Drive, then turn on Books.
Change the name of the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
To change the name of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, follow these steps: On your device, go to Settings> General, then tap Info. Tap the first line, which displays the device name. Rename the device, then tap Done.
Before resetting your iPhone, make sure it is turned on and fully charged. If the phone is switched on but the screen is black, the phone is "on standby". To "wake it up", press the Power key or the Home key on your iPhone. If you see the Hello screen, your iPhone is ready for setup.
- Turn on the device. ...
- If you have another device, use Get started now. ...
- Activate the device. ...
- Set up Face ID or Touch ID and create a passcode. ...
- Restore or transfer data and information. ...
- Sign in with your Apple ID. ...
- Turn on automatic updates and set other features.
- Open the Settings app or swipe down twice from the top of the screen to find the settings / gear icon.
- Go to Connected devices> Connection preferences> Bluetooth. ...
- Select Device Name.