Go back to Settings and tap General> Reset> Erase content and settings. If you've turned on Find My [Device], you may need to enter your Apple ID and password. If your device uses an eSIM, choose the option to erase the device and eSIM profile when prompted.
How to reset an iPhone without iCloud?
Here are the steps to erase iPhone without Apple ID:
Step 1: Launch the Settings app. Step 2: Click on the "Reset> Erase All Content and Settings" tabs. Step 3: Enter your passcode when prompted and click "Erase iPhone".
How to reset iPhone 7 as new?
After saving all the data, you can reset the iPhone 7, just go to Settings> General> Reset> Initialize content and settings, enter the security code and tap the Initialize iPhone item.
How do I restore my iPhone without losing data?Restore iPhone as new without losing data
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to General.
- Scroll down and tap the "Reset" option.
- From the next window, choose the option "Reset all settings".
- Enter your passcode and proceed with restoring iPhone as new.
How to reset iPhone 8 plus as new?How to hard reset iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up key.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down key.
- Press and hold the Side button (the old Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
- Release the Side button.
RESTORE IPHONE FOR SALE !!!
Find 28 related questions
How to restore iPhone 6 S like new?
To do this, just take advantage of the specific functionality attached to the iOS settings. To reset iPhone 6 directly from the phone settings, press the Settings icon on the home screen, then select the General item from the displayed screen and tap Restore.
How to reset iPhone 8 without password?How to Reset Locked / Disabled iPhone with iCloud
- With a computer or other device, go to icloud.com/find 1. and log in with your Apple ID.
- Click on "All Devices."
- The iPhone you want to reset should appear in the list. Select it, then click Restore iPhone.
How to restore iPhone 6 without erasing data?
All you have to do is access the iOS settings, select the item to restore the device and that's it. In no time at all, all apps and data on your smartphone will be erased and the operating system will be restored to its factory state.
How to reset iPhone 7 without losing data?
To do this, simply press the Settings icon on the home screen of your iPhone, select the General item from the screen that opens, then the Restore one and then the words Initialize content and settings.
How do I reset my locked iPhone?
After the device turns off, press and hold the Power key again until the Apple logo appears. To reset the completely locked iPhone, press and hold the Home buttons (the one in the center) and the power button for 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
How to reset locked iPhone 7 Plus?
iPhone 7 and 7 Plus - turn off the iPhone completely, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds, then (without releasing the Power button) also press the Volume (-) button and hold both for about 10 seconds, release the button Power and continue holding the Volume (-) key for another 8 seconds.
How to erase everything from iPhone 7?Delete all content and settings from iPhone
- Go to Settings> General> Reset. If you are prompted to enter a code and have forgotten it, see Initialize the code. ...
- Tap “Initialize content and settings”.
How to reset a locked iPhone 11?
Press and hold the On / Off side button for 10 seconds, until the screen goes all black (in this case the Apple logo should not appear). Press and hold the On / Off button and the Volume Down button again for 5 seconds.
How to restore an iPhone without a computer?
Perhaps the fastest way to reset iPhone without iTunes is to use the functions already present in the iOS device. Here are the steps to follow: On your iPhone go to “Settings”> General> Reset. Select the “Erase all data and settings” option.
How to delete Apple ID from iPhone without password?
Here's how: go to “Settings> General> Reset all settings”. After resetting all settings, the device will restart automatically. At that point 4uKey will immediately start removing the Apple ID or iCloud account.
What happens if I reset the iPhone?
A factory reset involves erasing information and settings from your iPhone, iPad or iPod and installing the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or iPod software.
How to backup iPhone without unlocking it?
Back up a locked iPhone via iTunes
Step 1 Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer. Step 2 When the iPhone icon appears, click on it, then go to table of contents. Step 3 Click Back Up Now button to perform a manual backup immediately.
How to reset locked iPhone 12?
Quickly press and release the key to turn up the volume, quickly press and release the key to turn down the volume, then press and hold the side key. When the Apple logo appears, release the key.
How to reset iPhone 6s without password?
You can also restore your iPhone 6 without iCloud passcode in settings if you haven't synced iPhone with iTunes before. (2) Tap General. (3) Tap Reset. (4) Tap where it says "Erase all content and settings".
How to unlock an iPhone 8?
To unlock a locked iPhone 8 or iPhone X, press and release the volume up and volume down keys, then hold down the side key until the Apple logo appears on the display.
How to wake iPhone 6?How to restart iPhone SE (2nd generation), 8, 7 or 6
- Press and hold the side key until you see the power off slider.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for the device to turn off. ...
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
How to unlock iPhone 11 stuck on apple?#2. Forced restart of the iPhone
- Press the power and volume buttons at the same time.
- When the screen goes black, release the buttons.
- Press and hold the Power button again until the Apple logo appears.
- Your iPhone will restart normally.
How to restore iPhone 11 to factory settings?Restore iPhone default settings
- Go to Settings> General> Transfer or Erase iPhone> Erase.
- Select an option: WARNING: If you select the “Initialize content and settings” option, all content will be removed. See Initialize iPhone.
How to unlock another iPhone?
To set the unlocking of the iPhone with your fingerprint, go to the iOS settings (the gear icon on the home screen), go to Touch ID and code, type the current unlock code of your "iPhone by ”And select the option to add a fingerprint.
How to erase everything from iPhone before selling it?
Go back to Settings and tap General> Reset> Erase content and settings. If you've turned on Find My [Device], you may need to enter your Apple ID and password.