What is the boiled fish look like?
boiled fish eye; boiled fish look Very keen eyesight; or a person with very acute eyesight. Also used for a person of penetrating intelligence and great intuition, capable of predicting the evolution of events.
- 1. adj. Boiled, cooked in boiling water: meat l., Fish l., Potatoes l., Chestnuts l.; he had the two capons brought in a white napkin. (Boccaccio); prov., fam., those who want it boiled, those who want it roasted, about people who have different opinions or desires, and never agree.
to someone, to something, look after you: you can't always have the o. at all; have an or. respect, be especially careful, protect. Keep an eye on it, keep an eye on it, keep an eye on it all the time.
It is a contraction of the very old proverb, "out of sight, out of mind". Other sign .: Of proverbial origin, the saying intends to affirm that one cannot suffer for what one ignores. Often used for love affairs.
CLOSE A EYE - Someone has made a mistake, but you prefer to ignore it. Well, turn a blind eye, that is, exactly, pretend it didn't happen! EXAMPLE: Mom said she turns a blind eye this time, but the next time she finds this mess, she takes our computer away.
Which fish: Eel, sea bass or sea bass, carp, mullet, grouper, whitefish, red snapper, gurnard, pike, mullet, hake, croaker, sea bream, flounder, perch, swordfish, ray, turbot, salmon, mackerel, sole, sturgeon , tench, trout.
Based on the quality and weight of the fish: 1 kg approximately 20 minutes; 2 Kg about 25 minutes; 3 Kg about 30 minutes.
- The recipe for preparing WHITE boiled COD WITH LEMON is very simple. If you use the frozen cod fillets, put the water and the wine vinegar in a saucepan to boil. ...
- Add the salt. ...
- When it is cooked, put it on a plate and remove the skin and bones.
The glazing of frozen or deep-frozen fish products is an industrially applied technology that involves covering the food with a surface layer of ice.
- In the refrigerator: Wrap the fish well so that the organic juices do not drip onto other foods in the refrigerator. Once thawed, consume within 1 to 2 days.
Better to choose the most recently frozen products. We also pay attention to the temperature of the refrigerated cabinet. This must never be greater than -18 ° C. We are also wary of products that have frost or ice flakes on the package or that have liquid parts inside.
It will be sufficient to insert it into the fish and reach the bone: if the temperature is 65 ° the dinner is ready; same thing in the case of lobsters for which the temperature must be taken in the tail and must be 60 °, while for some fish that tend to dry out, such as salmon, it must be around 50 ° and not ...
- In a low saucepan, bring a liquid (broth or wine) almost to the boil, possibly adding some herbs. ...
- Boil the fish for about 6-8 minutes every 2 cm of thickness and then remove the fillets from the liquid with the help of a skimmer.
150 g of boiled or steamed cooked fish contain 150 calories.
The fish that cats digest best
Go ahead, therefore, to the leftovers of sole, cod and hake, always cooked in a light way, perhaps steamed or in a pan. Fish such as salmon and tuna can be given to the feline but in much smaller doses because they are more fatty fish.
You need to pack them carefully and hermetically using special freezing containers, food wrap, sturdy plastic bags, aluminum foil or parchment paper.
For whole fish (sea bass, turbot, gurnard) you can use the fish bowl: just overturn the grid which generally serves to extract the boiled fish from the water, so the two handles will act as a support to keep it raised from the bottom and out of the liquid. .
Plaice (Pleuronectes platessa) is a fish of the Pleuronectidae family and is widespread in both marine and brackish waters. The young specimens for the first 3-4 years of life prefer brackish waters or shallow coastal waters, and then move to marine waters.
If you need to defrost the fish quickly, you can do it by putting it under a stream of cold running water, still packaged. The fish must not get wet and must remain under running water until the fish tissues are thawed under the pressure of the fingers.
Or, and it is always the best thing, to insert a probe thermometer in the same place: the right internal temperature is around 65 °, after 70 ° the pulp is pulp.
If the heart of the tenderloin is opaque, it is very likely that it is overcooked. If, on the other hand, it is completely translucent, then it needs to be cooked longer. Check to see if the meat of the fish gives way too easily. If the salmon crumbles into small pieces, it means it is overcooked and has become too dry.
Fish in bad shape
- The eyes: the eyes are sunken, the cornea milky and the pupils gray, as if the fish had cataracts.
- The gills: they are located behind the head and in spoiled fish are yellowish or grayish in color.
Freezing fish means conducting a low-temperature preservation process, widely used on an industrial level. Thanks to the use of a refrigerating medium, the food is brought, in a few minutes, to very low temperatures (never higher than -18 ° C, but peaks of up to -80 ° C can be reached).
- Preheat the grill or oven on medium-high temperature (180º).
- Rinse the fish under COLD water to remove the icing. ...
- Brush both sides of the fish with oil. ...
- Place the fish on a greased or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 11-13 minutes.
- Turn over only the very thick portions.